Saturday, May 8, 2010

Updates

I know a lot of you that read my blog already know the Durkee's and what's going on in their lives..but for those of you that don't, will you pray for them!? Here is a link to their website HelpingTheDurkees. There is also a link on the side of my page if you want to read their near daily updates..they need all the prayers they can get right now.

This was my first week not working and it was a busy one. Which is good on one hand because I wouldn't know what do to with myself otherwise. Tuesday and Friday I went on 2 field trips with Isabella. I already posted about the first. I'll write later about the other..But they were both good days. I enjoyed being able to spend time with her and seeing her interact with the other kids in her class, and meeting all her friends.

It was also good to be off this week because I've been sick nearly all week. I've got such horrible allergies anyway...but this year has been the worst by far. The pollen count this year has been off the charts. They say 10 times worse than ever. Isabella has allergies already and Chris has developed adult allergies and we've all been coughing for at least a month. Isabella's pushed her into a sinus infection a couple weeks ago. Chris is on the verge weekly. And I got it this past weekend after loosing my voice for 2 days. It's just not fun! I've become immune to all the over the counter drugs except for Zyrtec and I'm on the verge of it not doing much anymore. Next is prescription stuff or shots and I really don't want to get to that....
So frustrating. If everything would just bloom already things would calm down a bit!

Well Ellie is bouncing off the walls ...more later!

No comments: