Saturday, November 7, 2009

Homeschooling

Before this school year started we contemplated homeschooling Isabella but, these thoughts wern't brought to us until a week before school started! Hardly enough time for it to sink in so I quickly sent off an email to a friend who homeschools all her kids. You may remember me mentioning her a while ago on my WordPress blog. Well she wrote back with a lot more information that I ever expected to get. It was awsome. The idea of homeschooling has been popping into my head a lot lately so today I decided to re-read her saved email and look up some of the links that she had sent me for curriculum, so please know Amy, I'm not taking credit for any of the information below! Here are the links she sent me:
Bob Jones University
My Father's World
Son Light
Cornerstone Curriculum

Free ebooks and magazines/articles on Homeschooling The Old Schoolhouse

more to come...

No comments: