Tuesday, November 10, 2009



I hate sneezing. It's just so gross! Some people, my husband included, have fairly wet sneezes. I can't even look when he sneezes. And not to gross you out..but they smell. I don't mean like bad breath smell but, just breathy smell. Oh so gross. I guess it's just a pet peeve. Isabella's inherited his style of sneezing..she's learned to sneeze into her arm though (not that he doesn't but, not every child does this), even then her whole arm will be wet afterwards!
I work in a fairly confined space, it's approximately 20 x 20 maybe, and there are atleast 9-10 people in this area at all times. Lots of germs growing constantly. SO needless to say when someone sneezes I cringe, it's become quite a problem for me. I get images like the one above in my head every time I see or hear someone. I sit there and think about where all that saliva is going..all the surfaces it's floating to. ALL of us, including me, that are breathing in all that germ fested saliva. So that image above is for you to soak in....and enjoy! And the next time you sneeze you will probably think twice :D. Your welcome.

No comments: