Sunday, January 17, 2010

Diet Day 2

Well to be honest I was much more enthusiastic about this yesterday than I am today. I always do this..I get real motivated to do something and it falls apart. The biggest dilema is knowing what to eat and finding recipes with only vegetables, no dairy-which is hard..that eliminates creams, cheeses, obviously milk, etc. Makes you realize how much dairy you really use. So today I was good...
  • Breakfast- granola with soy milk
  • Lunch,we always eat with friends at Wendy's after church, so we had a baked potato with, yes cheese, and broccoli and a small chili. Which does have meat in it..but figured it would be better than the fried meat and bread. Oh and a coke to drink! Not good...
  • Dinner? Well didn't do so good there either. We hung around town after church and awaited my 4 O'Clock bible study so by the time we got home for dinner it was 530. I just made spaghetti and salad. So this just isn't happening the way I pictured it.

Oh well, we are trying hard and that's what matters. We are eating A LOT more fruits and veggetables than we were which is great.
Until tomorrow.....

No comments: